Learning & ADHD Evaluations
Our professionals help both children and adults.
Colorado Springs Learning & ADHD Evaluations
Thankfully, there are many child and adult mental health services available for individuals with ADHD symptoms. The first step to understanding how you or your child learns best is to undergo a thorough evaluation with a licensed professional. Our doctors at Central Focus Psychological Group can help you identify areas where you or your child might need additional support in school, at home, or at work.
Who may benefit from learning & ADHD evaluations?
Learning and ADHD evaluations may be helpful for individuals who:
- Have difficulty maintaining attention for tasks or play activities
- Experience trouble organizing tasks and activities
- Are often forgetful or easily distracted
- Do not seem to listen when spoken to directly
- Often have difficulty waiting their turn
- Talk excessively
- Often interrupt or intrude on others
- Run, climb, or struggle with restlessness in situations where it is not appropriate
- Struggle to complete work or make careless mistakes
- Are reluctant to complete tasks that require focused mental effort
Learning differences can appear differently in everyone. ADHD and learning disorders can co-exist, and ADHD can often be confused with disruptive behavior disorders, which is why evaluations are recommended. Some individuals struggle with other aspects of learning outside of attention and hyperactivity, including difficulty with reading, handwriting, numbers, or verbal language.
Contact Central Focus Psychological Group
If you have concerns regarding learning, attention, or hyperactivity for yourself or a family member, contact us today to schedule child or adult ADHD evaluations.
Our mental health professionals provide comprehensive assessments of learning differences to help you, or your child succeed. Our counselors support you throughout the assessment process and help you develop a plan of treatment that meets your specific needs.
Be Empowered. Create Experience.
Contact Central Focus to schedule with us.